Thursday, September 10, 2009

Paleo Challenge: Day #4

There seems to be a discrepency between what I thought was the point system and what is the point system. Since I have yet to figure it out, I'll ignore that part for now and continue to follow the rules as closely as possible.

In general, I am feeling deprived right now. Though I feel like I am getting plenty of food and calories, I am still craving bread and carbs in general. I don't feel as sluggish today as I did yesterday, though. Of course, that may change after I teach my class tonight. At least today is a rest day from the gym.

Sleep: 8+ Hours. I was exhausted when I went to bed last night and slept deep. None of the usual tossing and turning.

Breakfast:

1 Banana
Some Turkey
Handful of Almonds and Walnuts

Lunch:

Baby Greens Salad with
Carrots
Deli Turkey
Cherry Tomatoes
Walnuts
Cucumbers

1/2 cup green grapes

Snack #1:

Nectarine
Almonds

Dinner:

2 Boiled Eggs
Apple
Walnuts

Snack #2:

1 Boiled Egg
Apple
Almonds

Tomorrow morning I am substituting for another teacher and the WOD for tomorrow looks like it is going to be brutal. I will be lucky to still be standing at the end of the day.

1 comment:

momofa2e said...

You have more self-discipline than I do. Good luck on this...I doubt I could do it. I need my chocolate and hate gyms. :)