Friday, September 18, 2009

Paleo Challenge: Day #12

Food was running low and there was a lot going on today. I don't think I really had enough to eat today, mainly because the Paleo options left in the house were not necessarily fast or easy. I had to be up to Breckinridge Elementary at 8:00 this morning for more assessments on Michael, and I woke up later than I should have, so I just grabbed a bag of pecans and some grapes on the way out the door.

We made it back home around ten and Michael was acting a little under the weather. I let him watch TV for a while and then had a few slices of turkey with a nectarine and called it lunch. We both went down for a nap after that. I had a small snack before the gym - just some nuts and some grapes again.

The WOD today was:

For time:

400m Run

2 Hang Power Cleans

4 Push-Presses

10 KTE’s

4 Hang Power Cleans

8 Push-Presses

10 KTE’s

6 Hang Power Cleans

12 Push-Presses

10 KTE’s

4 Hang Power Cleans

8 Push-Presses

10 KTE’s

2 Hang Power Cleans

4 Push-Presses

10 KTE’s

400m Run

I started with a 75 # weight, but ended up on just going down to the 45# bar for the last two sets of Cleans and Push-Presses. I've got to make it to the gym tomorrow as well to get in my last WOD for this week. The challenge ends on October 3rd, which is two weeks from tomorrow. So, I am almost halfway there.

Dinner was some poached eggs and veges. And I had an evening snack of walnuts and another nectarine. Now, I'm off to get my 8+ hours of sleep - the part of the challenge that I am really good at.

No comments: