Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Paleo Challenge: Day #15 & 16

Mondays are my especially long days. I teach until past 10:00 p.m., and when I made it home last night, I went straight to bed.

So, the last two days I have made peace with this diet. Instead of trying to fit it into my normalcy, I have just given up and gone with what feels right. So, instead of 3 meals and two snacks each day, I feel like I am eating constantly. Yesterday, I had a several pieces of fruit, some steamed vegetables, some turkey, plenty of nuts and two poached eggs. They were pretty much spread out and nothing was really a "meal". But, I wasn't hungry and I felt fine through my marathon four hour math class.

Today was pretty much the same, except we did have a sit down dinner of crock pot roast, sliced pears, broccoli, carrots and cauliflower. It was very tasty and I am full.

I didn't make it to the gym yesterday and I usually don't on Mondays, but I did make it this afternoon. The WOD was:

5 Rounds for time:

400m Run

15 KTE’s

20 Wall Balls

25 Push-ups

I finished in 32:15, which was about in the middle of where most people finished. I wasn't using quite as heavy of a medicine ball on the wall balls as I should have, but I think it was right for me today. Wall balls have always been a weakness of mine - along with anything that requires coordination.



No comments: