Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Paleo Challenge: Day #2

Real life started back up today. J had an orthodontist appointment at 8:00 a.m. and then I had to go to a parent's only orientation at Michael's preschool at 10:00 a.m. Brig informed me that we were starting to run low on the "easy paleo food", which means the deli meat and nuts are running low. We still have plenty of food, it just requires actual preparation. Fortunately, I was able to make a quick stop at Kroger on the way home from the orthodontists and stock up on a little more deli meat.

So, here's the rundown for today.

Sleep: 2 pts.

8+ hours last night. As I said before, this is not an issue for me. I actually don't function well on anything less than 8.

Breakfast: 1 pt.

The rest of the chicken breast- about 4 oz.
1 nectarine.
A few almonds.
A handful of raspberries.

Lunch: 1 pt.

Leftovers from last night:
(Spaghetti Squash
Chicken Breast
Red Peppers
Mushrooms)
A Handful of Pecans.

Snack #1: 1 pt

A Banana
Some Almonds
A few slices of Deli Turkey

Crossfit WOD: 3 pts

Fran - 3 rounds 21/15/9 of Thrusters and Pull-ups.
I finished in 11:29 using a 45# bar for thrusters and a red band for the pull-ups.

Dinner: 1 pt

2 poached eggs
3 slices turkey bacon
1/2 cup sliced strawberries

Snack #2: 1 pt.

1 Nectarine
1/4 cup Walnuts
2 slices Deli Turkey

Total for today: 10 pts.

No comments: